We ship from Dallas, Texas.
Because of our clearance sale, the best way to reach us is via e-mail. We are in USA Central Time.
If you see something you want, don't wait! Styles are selling out FAST!
STORE CLOSING. What you see online is all the inventory we have. You may order up to the stock that is available and we will ship it out right away. We will be closing during the first part of December 2013. Thanks for your loyalty during these 8 years!
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival.
We will be strictly enforcing our five-day returns policy, because the store is closing.
NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES, claims or shortages will be accepted after the 5th day your order is received.
What size buckle do I need?
Which size rhinestone buckle you need for your project depends on the size of the finished product and your personal taste, but this might help.
First, what size ribbon do you have? If you have not chosen the ribbon yet, you have more flexibility. We suggest selecting paper size first, then the buckle before selecting the ribbon, since there are thousands of ribbon options available.
We describe our buckles as follows in the product title:
15mm 5/8" Square Rhinestone and Goldtone Slide Buckle
15mm = measuring the inside of the center bar (metric) -- most ribbon spools are in mm.
5/8" = measuring the inside of the center bar (not metric)
Square = the shape of the buckle
Rhinestone = the material of the buckle. Rhinestone is a general term -- most of our buckles are czech crystal but check the detailed description for more details on the type of stone.
Goldtone = finish color (gold, silver, etc.). The vast majority of our buckles are metal but check the detailed description for more information.
Now, if you are looking at 15mm 5/8" Square Rhinestone and Goldtone Slide Buckle, you want your ribbon to be at least 15mm (5/8)" wide to cover the bar completely. Many people use a wider ribbon to have some gathering or pinching
- Rhinestone Chair Sashes: 50mm.
- Rhinestone napkin rings: 25mm or more.
- Rhinestone flip flops: 15mm for kids, 22mm or 25mm for adults.
- When using rhinestone buckles for invitations or stationery, it depends on the size of the paper and the look you want. Be sure you use heavy enough paper and know the postage rules! I recommend hiring a professional invitation designer, which will save you money and anxiety in the long run. We will gladly work with your designer to find a solution to fit your design and budget.
How wide you can go with the ribbon depends on what the ribbon is made of, and if you plan to just slide through one layer, or loop it to make a bow.
- Generally, a square buckle can handle more ribbon than a round buckle. Odd shapes may handle less. We have no minimum order, so try one of each and play around with it.
Each buckle we sell has a detailed product page:
- Listing the buckles' outside measurements and any other special characteristics.
- Photos showing the buckles with ribbons, indicating the size of the ribbons used in the photos.
- Bulk price discounts. These discounts are available automatically when you put the item in your cart.
- Free shipping applies to bulk orders as well.
By the way the easiest way to find the buckle you ordered before is to login to your account, click on ORDERS, click on the order number, and click REORDER.
Thanks for visiting and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
10/15/2013LucysBuckles.com is CLOSING. EVERYTHING is on sale!
08/11/2013NEW & Improved Shipping Options!
06/11/2013Don't let this happen to you!
Professionals: Connect with us on WeddingWire.